Is your wedding date fixed? Are you thinking of putting on wedding makeup on your precious day? Today I am going to give a brief on airbrush makeup to help you make the final decision. Fasten your belt for a long ride, and let’s start the journey.
Wedding Makeup Tutorial
Makeup Kit Infographics
Embed Code: Makeup Kit Infographics
<!-- Make Up Secrets Infographics --> <div id="rp-inf-makeup-infographics" class="rp-inf-embed"></div> <script src="https://reviewpart.com/infographics.js"></script>
How to Apply Wedding Makeup With Airbrush Foundation Kit?
Earlier, airbrush makeup was only famous for rich people and the film industry. Nowadays, it gains popularity among general people also. Thus, general peoples are not familiar with it, and they need to move to professionals that make the extra cost too. Let me explain details on “how to apply airbrush foundation.”
Setting Up your Airbrush
Setting up an best airbrush makeup kit is simple. It will take only a few minutes, and you can easily spray makeup on your skin that provides excellent finish, unlike traditional makeup requires few hours to come in the final stage. Procedures may vary slightly with a different airbrush machine, but the majority are the same. Generally, the setting up method and usage are also identical for all airbrush gun.
To understand the process, a manual is available. Make sure to read it thoroughly. Every detail like how to run it correctly, cleaning procedures, working process, and many more are printed on that manual. An airbrush makeup system contains a compressor, a hose, and an airbrush gun. The compressor delivers a smooth and well-measured airflow to the spray gun, whereas the hose links the compressor to the gun. The gun contains:
- An airbrush cup that preserves makeup
- A trigger that controls air release or makeup from the gun
- A nozzle, by which the spray is emitted from the gun
Firstly, fasten the compressor to the Airbrush. Before applying, give a great shake to your makeup bottle. Then, put few droplets of airbrush makeup into the cup and turn on the compressor. Now, it’s time to do simple testing. Spray the makeup on a tissue before going to the final process. Hold the airbrush gun 4 – 6 inches away from the skin while applying. Releasing air first is the right decision. Air pressure is adjustable via a compressor dial.
Check the process of releasing the air. Either you need to pull the lever down or pull the lever vice versa to release the makeup. The more you pull the lever, the more airbrush makeup will release. During composition, the compressor needs to be ON. Apply makeup on your skin slowly to avoid overspray. Better, give an interval, provide a review of your work after each foundation.
Applying Airbrush Foundation
1. Do the proper cleaning of your face. You can use a face cleaner to do so.
2. Allow moisturizer to your skin, and don’t go to the next step until your face dried adequately.
3. Apply concealer before applying the foundation. If you wish to ruin your makeup, put concealer on top of the foundation.
4. Shake the mixture properly and set the air density low or medium. Confirm you put only a few droplets of airbrush makeup into the cup. To do a test run, spray makeup on a tissue or a paper. Make sure; mixture is matching with your skin tone.
5. Now everything is settled to start a deep foundation. Start stirring the Airbrush before you wrench back the lever to apply your foundation. Keep the gun 4 – 6 inches away from your face. To get a smooth foundation, spray circular motions. Remember to cover your hair, use a cloud tissue to avoid spraying to your hair.
6. Softly press down the lever; otherwise, it will create lines on your face.
7. If you want to target any area, go too close with the air gun, wrench back just a bit on the lever, and the mark will be disappeared.
8. To avoid any kind of unusual spraying, Don’t forget to cover your hair and eyebrows with a clouded tissue.
9. Don’t spray too much and spray only in the required areas.
10. Allow small light passes. Otherwise, you will have a cakey appearance.
11. Make sure to carry on spraying below to your neckline to equal the tones on your face. This work is not difficult with your Airbrush.
12. Do you want to own a dual-action airbrush? You can make your makeup coverage dry much faster by completely let go of the lever on the airbrush spray gun so that only fresh air blows on your skin.
13. Be careful not to spray directly to your eyes.
Now you can apply airbrush makeup easily at your home.
1. For novices, it is important to do practice on a piece of tissue or paper. Learn about different air pressure settings and working procedure of the application.
2. Different types of airbrush makeup are water-based, silicon-based, and alcohol-based. Choose the best formula that suits your skin.
3. Do not blend your wrist while applying airbrush makeup; firmly keep your wrist in a steady position.
4. Never mix different types of airbrush makeup.
5. Carefully read the instruction shared by the manufacturer and follow it strictly.
6. Do proper maintenance of the air gun. Ensure cleaning with distilled water.
7. Before putting makeup into the cup, clean & dry it properly.
8. Make sure your skin is clean and well dried.
9. Don’t keep liquid makeup inside spray gun. After finishing one color foundation, give a good rinse with a cleaning solution and apply the next color shade.
10. Don’t wear traditional and Airbrush makeup both together.
If you hear about airbrush makeup first, it may seem puzzling at first. Once you are familiar with it, it will amaze you with its easy tricks. Constant practice is mandatory to gain a smooth finish.
Benefits of Airbrush Makeup Wedding
A wedding day is essential in everybody’s life. Nobody wants to forget this day. And whatever requires to make this day memorable, everyone does that without any confusion. Airbrush makeup is one of those requirements that you cannot ignore. Below are few benefits of Airbrush makeup at a wedding.
1. It is hard for a traditional makeup to offer you the accurate transition from your face to neck. But airbrush makeup significantly provides perfect development so that anybody cannot tell from where your makeup starts and where it ends.
2. Celebrities wear airbrush makeup because of its unique benefits. Airbrush makeup does not settle down into your pores, and instead of that, it gives a flawless look. Even in the high definition camera, your skin will show a glam look.
3. Yet, the actual occasion only covers a small amount of your day. Hence, other celebrations take the whole day. You need to give a look at the photography, hugging with the attendees, kissing to your king, dancing all many other activities are there to perform. Airbrush makeup does not require any touch up as it ensures long-lasting performance throughout the day.
4. Time is considerably crucial on your wedding day. Your time is limited, and you need to perform a lot of work on this day. Airbrush makeup is significantly natural to put on. It saves your time, and you can look at other things where you need more attention.
5. Water Proof in nature. Tears, hugs, weather, nothing can affect airbrush makeup.
How to Choose Right Foundation for Your Wedding Day?
Are you in a dilemma about choosing your foundation on your wedding day? Don’t have the confidence to pick the best one? Here I am to give you a hand to make the right decision. Every girl cherishes to wear a glam foundation on their precious day. While selecting the right foundation, you should be conscious of your skin, the day, and the event. A proper foundation is precisely essential to certify a smooth, glowing, and unique natural look. Let me write up the factors to choose the right airbrush makeup tutorial for beginner’s foundation for your wedding day.
Right Foundation Shade
Do you know choosing the right foundation is the first step to get a glam look? Don’t select too light or too dark foundation. To do this, select the color and shade of the foundation is highly appreciated. Yet, you will find experts in major departmental stores or saloons to guide you, but it is essential to choose by yourself. Follow the below steps:
- It is vital to start applying foundation from your cheek to jaw. Then firmly give coverage on the skin. It is inevitable in a daylight wedding program.
- Now it is time to start playing with light and dark shade. Which shade suits best on your skin? You are the luckiest one to give this answer, isn’t it? Don’t think about to change your skin color. Go with light or dark shade that suits your skin best.
- Check the shade twice before wearing on your skin. Do you know what is the best option to check the shade? Blend it on your forehead to confirm the tone, since some brides are inclined to be darker at the forehead.
Don’t expect that; you will match the foundation with your skin quickly. If the remains contrasted, check out from the available ranges in the store.
Accurate Foundation Solution
What is your skin type? Is it oily or dry? Or a combination of both? It is necessary to recognize your skin type and then go for the best kinds of foundation.
Do you have an oily skin? Select a foundation that contains oil-free liquid or powder, or a water-based foundation is the most suitable one. The water-based foundation holds dry particles that captivate moisture from oily skin.
Dry skin owners, don’t worry; every problem has a solution. Do makeup your skin with a fluid or hydrating residue foundation. The fluid foundation has efficient, consistent behavior against moisturizer and confirms supplementary coverage. Generally, liquid foundation performs well in all types of skin. It is preferable to get shiny looks than glowy.
The next question is if I have a combination of both skin types? Neither oily nor dry? Tactically, you have to go with a fluid foundation. This tactic will allow you to deal out more of the oil-absorbing makeup where you need it and less where you don’t.
The Flat Coverage
How do you want to be looked like on your wedding day? A perfect natural look, right? But unfortunately, your selected foundation may not perform as per your expectations and get split out over time. You need to remain active at the reception, hugging, kissing, and posing for the photos, and your makeup will turn out. To avoid this, select a professional makeup artist who can ensure a longer-lasting coverage with a significantly beautiful finish. Even if the cost is high or inappropriate, look out for the right product to get a professional look.
It is advisable to go with a light coverage foundation with an under-eye and selected concealer to give you the best look to make your wedding day undoubtedly special.
Don’t do hurry with your decision. Don’t select a foundation without doing the trial. Also, if you are planning to apply the foundation on your wedding day, try out with photography too, as it is apparent that you will look for some beautiful captures of the day. Whenever everything is done, put a tick mark to your wedding day to-do list.
Is Airbrush Makeup Better for Wedding Makeup?
Every girl admires to achieve a flawless look on their wedding day. Numerous numbers of options are available in the market, and it is quite challenging to choose the best one. Don’t worry; here I am to give a push to your decision and let your worries vanish away. To take the final decision, you need to know what is Airbrush and traditional makeup, and finally, you can do the final verdict between this two. Let me write up a piece of detailed information.
What is Airbrush?
A new technique in the makeup industry that requires a special apparatus to apply. May you feel strange hearing “Special Apparatus”? Yes, it is an airgun. Don’t think that I am mad, yes it is an airgun but not an arms. This airgun has a chamber, and it is filled with liquid makeup. A makeup artist pulls down the nozzle to spray makeup on your skin. Sounds different, right?
Now, why should you wear airbrush makeup at your wedding? Let’s find out from below.
- Airbrush makeup needs perfect blending to supply even, natural and light coverage. An airbrush makeup artist is well aware of that. Your wedding photographs will look breathtakingly gorgeous. To confirm even distribution of makeup, artist sprays airbrush makeup slowly on your skin.
- Traditional makeup is heavy and awkward to carry on the skin for a long time. But airbrush makeup is lighter and provides smooth coverage.
- Airbrush makeup is natural to spray that saves your time on your precious day. So, you can spend enjoying more time with your family and friends.
- Sometimes people complain that airbrush makeup looks too much on their skin, and their photographs are not good at all. It happens due to inexperienced makeup artist. Artists may provide a substantial foundation on your skin that doesn’t require at all. The beautiful finish of airbrush makeup confirms the natural look in the photograph.
- Do you have oily skin and facing problems throughout your life? Simply throw away your worries and be ready to take airbrush makeup undoubtedly. Silicon-based airbrush makeup will take care of your oily skin.
- Do you have wrinkles on your skin, and makeup always makes the situation difficult for you? Then airbrush makeup is the best solution. It covers up 90% of your wrinkles, and you will not mortify after looking at your face in the mirror or photographs.
- Don’t worry about airbrush makeup when you are crying at the time of saying goodbye. Airbrush makeup is highly water-resistant.
- Silicon-based airbrush makeup ensures longer-lasting supports for the whole wedding day.
- Face Primer
- BB Cream
- Eye Primer
- Lip Gloss
What Is Traditional Makeup?
In traditional makeup, you have to use liquid, cream, or powder-based foundation with the help of different tools such as fiber brushes or sponges.
- Traditional makeup is a time-consuming process. It takes a long time to finish.
- Traditional makeup is unable to handle sweat and tears. It means touch is unavoidable.
- Traditional makeup is short cycled and cannot provide services for a full day.
- It doesn’t cover wrinkles, scars, or pimples of your skin.
- Sponges, brushes may contain bacteria that can create an allergy problem on your skin.
- Eye Cream
- Eyeliner pencil
- Eyebrow pencil
- Lip pencil
- Spirit gum
- Spirit gum remover
- And many more.
Finally, based on the above discussion, the result is predictable. Airbrush makeup wins the conflict of beauties. In maximum points, airbrush makeup is better than traditional makeup. For your special day, you can now easily choose airbrush makeup. Make sure to hire a professional to wear it. Give a big loud to “AIRBRUSH MAKEUP”!
Does Airbrush Makeup Make You Look Younger?
There is a saying, “You should not ask a girl’s age and a guy’s tips.” Girls are always dramatically keen to hide their age. They will never give an accurate answer if you ask about their age. So, no point to ask. However, few common myths are trending over in the city regarding airbrush makeup as it is a new technique of composition. People will remain cautious about it until the myths are solved. Let me clear you about the myths so that you will expect more realistically from airbrush makeup.
- It is unfamiliar to wear: Many of us are well experienced in wearing makeup using powder and brush. So, in the beginning, a beginner may find this as overawe. Because people are familiar with traditional makeup. Hence, airbrush makeup is a new process to apply makeup on your skin, and it is apparent that you need to learn it. Remember, every starting is always difficult, but once you capture this in your grasp, you will start getting benefits. Be patient and determined to learn a new process; otherwise, you will always find it as a complicated process. Once you lean it correctly, your makeup process will become more comfortable than ever, and airbrush makeup controlling is undoubtedly secure and time-saving.
- Professionals Provide the Best Result: As I stated at above point # 1, it is different from traditional makeup, and to wear it without the help of professionals, you need to learn it. Don’t worry about learning it because of a little practice required to be a pro of the airbrush makeup technique. Even you don’t need any professional training. Take help from available videos on the web and practice continuously. Don’t expect that you will become a pro overnight; keep on practicing until you can grasp the control to do tremendous coverage. However, if you are impatient and not interested to understand new techniques, airbrush makeup is not suitable for you.
- Airbrush Makeup Melts and Flakes Off: There is a misconception about airbrush makeup is, it melts and flakes off easily. Even it is not water-resistant. This misconception is wrong. It happens when you use low-quality airbrush makeup kits or wrongly put the foundation on your skin. Higher quality airbrush makeup is well water-resistant and dry fast just after being sprayed on your skin. It creates thin coverage over your skin to fight against weather and water. Also, flakes off happen due to the overspray of the makeup. At the beginning of your practice, overspray may occur. Remember, airbrush makeup offers excellent coverage that does not require a lot of sprays. Spraying beyond and not expending so many drops of makeup will support avoid this issue.
- Airbrush Makeup is Heavy: Another wrong myth about airbrush makeup. After spraying, an even foundation will let you feel lighter than other makeup. It is because airbrush makeup is sprayed steadily as a satisfactory mist, and overall coverage is possible to achieve with just a limited droplet of composition.
- Airbrush Makeup Will Make Me Look Younger: What do you think, is it possible? Generally, some factors need to be considered to make it possible. Firstly, if you are old and have healthier skin and have a few fine lines, Airbrush makeup will be significantly helpful in this regard. But keep in mind, airbrush makeup cannot vanish deep wrinkles or scars. It can hide your thin lines with its unlimited excellence coverage. But it is not magic makeup and not workable for older persons who have deep wrinkles. If you spray deeply, the composition will repose in the lines and wrinkles will be more visible than before. For deep wrinkles, it’s perhaps best to offer a powder or cream-based makeup. Finally, the answer is, you will look younger if you have lees and firm wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
To become a Pro in airbrush makeup, practice is a must. If you are busy and don’t want to pay attention to new things, you have to depend on a professional artist. Determine to reach at your goal, focus on it, no matter what happens, you will be able to learn it and get longer-lasting, beautiful makeup at home that can save your valuable time.
FAQS about Wedding Airbrush Makeup
Due to its lightweight characteristic, many users said they sense as they did not wear anything.
Airbrush makeup last longer for a whole day; cover up the wrinkles, spots on your skin, waterproof, and fight against tears; give you a bright look on your precious day.
Yes, Airbrush Makeup lasts up to 12 hours or even more.
Yes, you should check before you go for the final touch up. A trial will provide you a primary knowledge about how airbrush makeup works on your skin.
You can book a trial whenever anytime. But I prefer to book the schedule at least 1 month before the wedding day. Remember, the faster you schedule a makeup trial, the quicker you can save your bridal date.
Generally, the artist or makeup specialist provides all the equipment related to airbrush makeup. Even, you can ask for additional makeup such as false eyelashes, moisturizer, and many more.
Airbrush makeup is designed to provide flawless service. It is waterproof and water; the weather cannot do any harm to this.
If the trial run is completed beforehand, a maximum 1-hour need to finish.
It’s a bit long discussion with you regarding airbrush makeup. I hope I can give you a complete guideline regarding Airbrush, and now you don’t have any confusion about making any decision, and every uncertainty also vanishes. Don’t let your precious day go wrong. Choose the airbrush makeup from different types that suits your skin most.