There are few things in life as gratifying as watching someone squirm while trying not to cry, and that’s exactly what Hot Ones does. For the uninitiated, Hot Ones is a web series where host Sean Evans interviews celebrities while they eat chicken wings smothered in progressively hotter sauces. The guest rankings are based on a number of factors: How well they handled the heat, how entertaining they were, and whether or not they cried.
Here are the 10 greatest guests in Hot Ones history.
Hot Ones is a popular web series where celebrities are interviewed while eating progressively spicier chicken wings. At the end of each episode, the guest is asked to rank the wings from 1-10.
Here are the top 10 Hot Ones guests ranked by their final scores:
1. Sean Evans – 9.5/10 2. Gordon Ramsay – 9/10 3. Terry Crews – 8/10
4. Kevin Hart – 7/10 5. Lil Wayne – 6/10 6. Seth Rogen – 5/10
7. Martha Stewart – 4/10 8. Danny Trejo – 3/10
Top 10 Best First We Feast’s Hot Ones Interviews
Hot Ones Power Rankings 2022
The Hot Ones Power Rankings are back for 2022! We’ve scoured the internet to find the hottest, most popular, and most talked-about products of the year. Here are our top 10 picks for the best hot sauces of 2022:
1. Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Sauce: This sauce is so hot, it’s not even legal in some states! With a rating of 1,200,000 Scoville units, it’s not for the faint of heart. But if you can handle the heat, this sauce has a great flavor that will leave your taste buds tingling.
2. Mad Dog 357 Magnum Pepper Extract: This extract is made from pure capsaicin crystals and is over 20 million Scoville units! It should be used with caution, but just a few drops will add a ton of flavor (and heat) to your food. 3. The Last Dab XXX: This sauce packs a serious punch with its 2 million Scoville unit rating.
It’s also one of the more expensive sauces on our list, but it’s definitely worth it if you’re looking for something extra spicy. 4. Blair’s 16 Million Reserve: As the name implies, this sauce is made with 16 million Scoville unit peppers! It’s not for beginners, but if you’re looking for a challenge (and an amazing flavor), this sauce is definitely worth trying.
5. Pain Is Good Batch #37 Garlic Jalapeño: This garlic jalapeño sauce has a unique flavor that sets it apart from other hot sauces. It’s perfect for those who like their food spicy and flavorful at the same time. And at 1 million Scoville units, it packing quite a bit of heat as well!
6. CaJohns Fiery Furnace Ghost Chile Sauce: If you’re looking for an intense ghost pepper experience, look no further than this sauce from CaJohns Fiery Foods. At 1 million Scovilles units, it’s one of the spiciest sauces on our list! But don’t let that deter you – this sauce also has an amazing flavor that will leave you wanting more (despite the burning sensation).
7 . Smokin’ Ed Currie’s Carolina Reaper Sauce: This Carolina Reaper sauce from PuckerButt Pepper Company is truly unique – and incredibly spicy!
List of Hot Ones Guests
The Hot Ones is a web series created by First We Feast. The show features host Sean Evans interviewing various celebrity guests while they eat progressively spicy chicken wings.
The following is a list of notable guests who have appeared on the show:
Actors * Seth Rogen * Paul Rudd
* Kumail Nanjiani * Lizzy Caplan * Zach Galifianakis
* Danny McBride * Tiffany Haddish Musicians
* Snoop Dogg * Logic Politicians and public figures
* Bernie Sanders Other notables * Gordon Ramsey
Most Impressive Hot Ones Guests
In case you’re not familiar, Hot Ones is a web series on First We Feast’s YouTube channel. The show features host Sean Evans interviewing various celebrities while they eat progressively spicier chicken wings. It’s pretty much the best thing ever.
Now, I’m not saying that all of the guests on Hot Ones are impressive. But there have been some truly impressive moments on the show. Here are just a few of the most impressive hot ones guests:
1. Gordon Ramsay Ramsay is no stranger to spice, so it was no surprise that he handled the wings on Hot Ones like a pro. What was surprising, however, was his level of knowledge about chili peppers and their heat levels.
He even correctly identified the type of pepper used in one of the sauces! Ramsay is definitely one impressive hot ones guest. 2. Christina Tosi
Tosi is the founder and owner of Milk Bar, an insanely popular bakery chain with locations all over the country. She’s also a judge on MasterChef Junior, so she knows her way around food (and spice). On Hot Ones, Tosi managed to keep her composure until near the end when things started to get really spicy.
Her reactions were priceless and she even had a little bit of fun with it by making faces at the camera. Impressive stuff from Tosi!
Hot Ones Power Rankings Hall of Fame
The Hot Ones Power Rankings Hall of Fame is a pantheon of the greatest guests to ever grace the show. This is where we honor those who have shown true excellence in both their ability to handle spice and their contribution to the interview format. From A-listers like Daniel Radcliffe and Jennifer Lawrence, to legends like Neil deGrasse Tyson and Samuel L. Jackson, these are the all-time greats of Hot Ones.
Hot Ones Rankings 2022
It’s that time of year again! Time to rank the hottest peppers in the world! The rankings for 2022 are in, and here are the top 10:
1. Carolina Reaper 2. Trinidad Moruga Scorpion 3. 7 Pot Douglah
4. Naga Viper 5. Ghost Pepper 6. Bhut Jolokia
7. Red Savina Habanero 8. Infinity Chilli 9. Dragon’s Breath Chili
Hot Ones Best Tolerance
If you’re a fan of the show Hot Ones, then you know that there’s nothing more entertaining than watching your favorite celebrities sweat it out as they take on some of the world’s spiciest peppers. But what if you’re not a celebrity? Can regular people handle the heat?
It turns out that the answer is yes! In fact, there’s even an annual contest called the “Hot Ones Best Tolerance Challenge” where anyone can compete to see how many peppers they can eat without crying. The winner takes home a trophy and bragging rights for life.
So, if you think you can handle the heat, why not sign up for the next challenge? Just be warned: it’s not for the faint of heart!
Which Guest Did the Best on Hot Ones?
There’s no clear consensus on who the best guest was on Hot Ones, but many people seem to agree that actor Danny Trejo did extremely well. He not only answered all of the questions correctly, but he also managed to keep his cool throughout the entire segment. Other guests who did well include comedian Patton Oswalt and actor Seth Rogen.
Who Struggled the Most on Hot Ones?
There have been many struggling appearances on Hot Ones, but some stand out more than others. One of the most difficult episodes was when actor Paul Rudd appeared on the show. He was visibly struggling to handle the spiciness of the food and even had to take a break at one point.
Other notable mentions include actress Olivia Munn, who also had to take a break during her appearance, and rapper Waka Flocka Flame, who was in tears by the end of his episode.
Who Ate the Most Wings on Hot Ones?
There is no clear answer as to who ate the most wings on Hot Ones. The show has featured a variety of guests, many of whom are competitive eaters or have a reputation for being able to eat large quantities of food. Some notable examples include Joey Chestnut, who holds several world records for competitive eating, and Matt Stonie, who is ranked as one of the top competitive eaters in the world by Major League Eating.
However, there are no official records kept for the show, so it is impossible to say definitively who ate the most wings on Hot Ones.
Whose Been on Hot Ones?
Since its inception in 2015, the Hot Ones web series has become a cult favorite, garnering millions of views and a devoted following. The show features host Sean Evans interviewing celebrities while they eat progressively spicier chicken wings. As the interviewees’ mouths begin to burn, they are often forced to confront some hard-hitting questions.
Some of the most popular episodes have featured A-list celebrities like Gordon Ramsay, Chrissy Teigen, Terry Crews, and Post Malone. In addition to top tier talent, the show has also had some impressive musical guests including Snoop Dogg, Weezer, and Run the Jewels. Whether you’re a fan of hot food or not, Hot Ones is definitely worth checking out.
It’s always entertaining to watch people suffer (in a good way), and you just might learn something new along the way.
The YouTube show Hot Ones features celebrities as they answer interview questions while eating progressively spicier chicken wings. The show has become increasingly popular, and viewers are now ranking the guests based on their performance.
Most people seem to agree that the best guests are those who can keep their composure and make it through all ten wings without breaking a sweat.
However, there are some who argue that the more entertaining guests are those who struggle with the spice and have to take breaks to drink milk or eat cooling foods. Regardless of which type of guest you prefer, there is no doubt that Hot Ones is one of the most entertaining shows on television right now.