Tattoo ink plays a special role in drawing both permanent and temporary tattoos. Professional tattoo ink serves as the motto of the tattoo industry. A good quality ink keeps the quality of the tattoo industry intact and protects the customers and artists involved in the tattoo industry. A permanent tattoo can retain its color for up to 10 years so it is easy to see how important a good quality ink is for a tattoo.
The technical setup of your tattoo parlor, no matter how well-organized and elaborate, can ruin your entire industry in an instant if you make the mistake of choosing tattoo ink.
We always ask customers to pay special attention to tattoo ink selection as not all types of ink are applicable for all types of work. In particular, one type of ink is required for lining, one type of ink for shedding and another type of ink for filling. It is never possible to do these three types of work with a certain ink. You need to determine the color and type of ink based on each action when selecting ink.
Choosing a tattoo ink is not an easy task, especially for newcomers, it is a matter of concern. Because in the absence of good ink, a beautiful design can be ruined effortlessly.
Let’s see what features we can specialize in a good ink.
The 3 Best Tattoo Ink For Sensitive Skin
External Features of Choosing Good Ink
Credit @ holderinks
- First of all, in order to choose a good ink, you must choose the product of the brand. Of course you have to choose a brand that is equally accepted in the USA and UK. Top manufacturers maintain product quality to maintain their business success. As well as complying with all types of hygiene rules. They also market the product keeping in mind the safety of the customers. The leading manufacturers strictly monitor the internal components of their products and give first priority to quality, purity and safety. A study by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) found that about 3 out of 10 people have tattoos on their bodies, and since contaminated tattoo ink is a source of infection, care must be taken when choosing tattoo ink. Judging from this, you must choose the ink of a good quality brand company in choosing tattoo ink.
- Use products that have been doing business with a reputation in the market for several years following USA and UK policies and are able to display Safety Data Sheet MSDS for customers.
- Note the lists of ingredients on the bottle or packet so that no ingredients containing toxins and allergens can be detected.
- Only use products that are fully aseptic, sterilized and entirely sealed.
- Another feature of good tattoo ink is that the tattoo ink will not be too dark or too thin. It will also be slightly sticky and bright in color. Tattoo inks will dry in a while. Opening the bottle will not give off any pungent odor but will give a sweet smell instead.
- What kind of customer response the ink manufacturers have received in the past years can only be known by reviewing their reviews on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. It is very important to review the reviews of the manufacturers before buying good ink. This is because an ink is very important not only for a tattoo parlor but also to ensure the health protection of the customer.
- It is also possible to determine the quality of the product by looking at the external factors such as packet or bottle type, trademark color on the bottle, leveling of ingredients, expiration date, durability of the bottle, structural materials, strength, etc.
- You must pay a good price to get the product well. Brand companies, premium products and those who are always strictly controlling the quality of their products to protect customers will naturally have slightly higher production costs than others. Judging by this, you have to buy the product at a higher price than usual. The thing that is a good price is a little more.
Tattoo Shading Techniques - Read The Guidelines
Internal Features of Choosing Good Ink
Credit @ holderinks
- One of the things to keep in mind internally is that this homogeneous mixture and the color of the tattoo ink can flow easily, be durable and have a fairly bright color.
- The color of the tattoo should be vibrant, pure pigments and derived from organic matter to ensure the kind of color that is not harmful to the body.
- One experiment was performed on 20 tattoo inks tested by a Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency in 2019, in which four inks were found to contain carcinogens, aromatic amines, phthalates, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, benzo(a) pyrene and heavy metals. These heavy metals are extremely harmful to the body and in many cases can lead to serious diseases like cancer. When choosing a tattoo ink, it is important to make sure that the acceptability of any such chemical or heavy metal does not exceed a certain level.
- Product manufacturers use a type of solvent with ink that retains the consistency of the ink and helps the ink to dry very quickly inside the skin of the body. In addition, the solvent helps the ink to penetrate the skin of the body by dripping from the needle of the tattoo machine. In addition to tattoo ink, these solvents need to be disinfected and made sure that they are not harmful to the body.
- Many tattoo inks now use textile dyes and painting dyes that contain azo pigment. It is a criminal offense to use these. Before buying tattoo ink, it is important to check if it is E.U certified and to make sure that the ink is susceptible to any type of bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
Above we have clearly analyzed both external and internal factors in selecting tattoo ink. If you look at the above things properly, you can choose a good quality ink by yourself. Now, for your convenience, we will present to you the best of the best tattoo ink on the market and why it is the best in the market and how we are presenting it to you. Let’s take a look at the best ink on the market.
Review of The Best Tattoo Ink Mixer
At The Top of Our List of Favorites is Intenze Tattoo Ink (The Best Tattoo Ink For Cover Ups)
1. Intenze Tattoo Ink – Best Tattoo Ink UK, USA And Canada
If asked which brand of tattoo ink is the best in the market, has been doing business with reputation for a long time and has been producing ink using the highest technology, then the name of Intenze ink will come up.
Before mentioning why Intenze tattoo ink is the best in the market, let me try to give some idea about Intenze brand value.
Intenze’s Brand Value
Intenze founder Mario Barth, who has won more than 200 international awards, is one of the top tattoo celebrities. In 1987, Mario Barth opened his first tattoo studio and started a tattoo business. His ready-made colors won nine out of eleven awards in the the National Tattoo Convention in San Francisco in the United States in 1991. Mario Barth’s name is universally accepted for the tattoo world. Intenze debuted in the United States in 2002 as a company and began working professionally on making black tattoo inks. Intenze has been marketing ink bottle leveling in accordance with FDA rules since 2004, and since then Intenze has held the number one position in the world. So it has not been possible for any company to surpass Intenze in terms of brand value.
Properties of Intenze’s Ink
A review of the track record of Intenze ink shows that it is made entirely of organic material. Uncompromising in terms of quality. Strictly quality is controlled. The inks are 100% sterile. Recognized by Drug Research Centers of the USA, UK and E.U. These inks are fully devoid of sensual animal products, completely vegan and cruelty-free. Complying with all types of health care, in developed countries like the USA and UK, every tattoo artist is bringing their pre-sterilized and sealed bottles to their doorsteps.
Intenze Ink is Uncompromising In Terms of Security
Intenze ink is recognized by the Drug Research Centers of developed countries and certified for import and export. These inks are sealed in a tamper proof bottle and protected from all kinds of bacteria, fungi and viruses. This ink carries all the protection needed to protect a tattoo artist and his client. Not only that, Intenze Ink has created a quality control page for their quality control where they are transparently answering all kinds of questions and outlining to the public what kind of changes are coming to their products. This set them apart from other companies and greatly increased their acceptability to the public.
If you want to buy tattoo ink for the first time and want to verify a brand that will be intact, safe, standard in quality and unique in all types of work, don’t forget to buy Intenze ink with your eyes closed.
Wide Range of Colors
It’s really hard to find such a wide range of colors like Intenze. More than 250 colors have enriched their portfolio. Rare species of pastel colors like American Rose, Sienna, Dodger Blue, Dark Salmon, Mario’s Light Blue, Desert Sand Light etc. can be found in their portfolio which is beyond the dreams of anyone else.
Type of Work
Intenze is not only rich in a wide range of colors, but also suitable for all kinds of work. You can easily do all these types of work on your client body: soft tones, hard tones, lining, shading, color packing and filling by collecting the colors of your choice from their huge assortment of colors. Since these dyes are tested for pathogenic tests and are completely safe, you will not have any allergies, itching or other infectious diseases. Feel free to use Intenze’s colors in your artwork with your eyes closed.
Database and Guide for Customers
You bought the color of your choice but how to use it, where to use it, what layer of skin should be used: if you do not know these things properly, you can not justify your work. Intenze has developed a database and guide for customers with these issues in mind. They provide a guide with each color so that you can easily understand which tattoo ink color should be inserted to the epidermis, ectodermal or endodermal layer of the skin. Not only that, but they also inform their customers about the size of the needle, stroke of the needle to allow color to enter the skin of the body. Intenze really deserves praise for this huge database and guide.
The Advantage of Drawing Tattoos With Trained Tattoo Artists
The Intenze company offers tattooing materials as well as tattooing facilities with trained tattoo artists. The Intenze Company has formed an alliance board consisting of the best tattoo artists from the United States, Australia, Germany, Ukraine, Italy, Russia, Hungary, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom, South Korea and other countries. Legendary tattooists like Adrian Cier, Alexey Moroz, Andy Engel, BJ Betts, Mengel, Benjamin Laukis, Bob Tyrrell, BORIS, Dave Paulo, Moriel Seror, Julian Siebert are members of this coalition board. Intenze did not exclude any of the methods needed to run a successful business. That’s why Intenze’s name is shining brightly in the name of the world’s best tattoo ink.
Ink for Everyone
Intenze has made tattoo ink available not only to professional tattoo artists but also to novices and those who want to draw tattoos at home. Most of them have ink bottles ranging from 1 ounce to 12 ounces. This means that everyone can buy tattoo ink according to their needs. Someone can buy a 1 ounce bottle if it costs less, while someone can buy a 12 ounce bottle if they want to buy ink for their own parlor. And with it comes the advantage of a huge ink collection.
Transparent Refund policy
Intenze has introduced a transparent refund system for the convenience of customers. They have a 30 day money back refund policy separately for each ink. Under this policy, if the customer is not completely satisfied with the purchase of their ink, they can get the same amount refunded by returning the ink within 30 days. In that case their condition is that the ink bottle cannot be opened or damaged and the ink bottle has to be delivered to the Intenze company at the customer’s own expense. The customer will get his money back within three to five business days.
Highlights: Let’s See Why Intenze Ink is The Best in The Market
- Made from 100% completely natural extract.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Prepared in compliance with the security laws of America, Europe, UK.
- Recognized by the Drug Research Center of the developed world.
- Possessing the highest brand value.
- A combination of more than 250 rare species of pastel colors.
- Suitable for all types of soft tones, hard tones, linings, shading, color packing and filling.
- Huge database and guide for customers.
- Transparent accountability system open to customers.
- Uncompromising quality and strict quality control system.
- The advantage of drawing tattoos by the best tattooists in the world.
- Refund policy with 30 days money back guarantee.
- And above all the convenience of a tamper proof safety bottle from 1 to 12 ounces.
It is important to mention a few more tattoo inks that are constantly fighting to be the best in the market
The Second List of Our Favorites is The World Famous Tattoo Ink
2. World Famous Tattoo Ink
Lou Rubino Jr. has been in the family tattoo business for over 50 years, immersed in his father’s ideals. Following in the footsteps of his father Lou Sr, Lou Rubino is moving forward to fulfill his dream. Witness the time World Famous Tattoo has now become a large network of emerging tattoo artists. The company, which produces tattoo inks, currently produces more than 400 shading colors for novice artists. It is really difficult to find such a combination of shedding ink in the case of any other company.
World Famous Tattoo sponsors a portfolio of emerging tattoo artists as well as hosts a variety of tattoo conferences to increase the acceptance of their products to tattoo artists.
Mohawk Jesse of the United States, Logan Aguilar, Megan Jean Morris, Dave Tevenal, Sarah Miller, Jime Litwalk, Chris Rigoni of Australia, Insamnia, Amy Edwards of England, Rich Harris, Sam Barber, Meon Judas of Germany, Mirel and other world famous tattoo artists.
United States – Mohawk Jesse, Logan Aguilar, Megan Jean Morris, Dave Tevenal, Sarah Miller, Jime Litwalk, Australia – Chris Rigoni, Insamnia, England – Amy Edwards, Rich Harris, Sam Barber, Germany – Meon Judas, Mirel and others famous tattoo artists from all over the world are members of this family. So it’s a matter of really thinking about how many reputable heads are working to make good quality tattoo ink. The kind of tattoo ink that is being made using the innovative power of so many heads really has the potential to be the best on the market.
Highlights: Some of The Unique Features of World Famous Tattoo Ink
- Lively tattoo ink made by legendary tattoo artists.
- Completely herbal, 100% organic and non-toxic which is 100% safe for the body.
- Tattoo ink certified by EU resAP 2008, recognized by drug research centers in developed countries like USA, Europe, UK and passed pathogenic test.
- Free of industrial and synthetic dyes.
- The inks are sterilized with the help of gamma radiation.
- Suitable for all types of work including lining, shading, deep shading, soft tone, hard tone, stick and poke, filling, color packing.
- Bold, vivid, and vibrant colors.
- Completely safe and free of side effects as there are no harmful ingredients.
Editor’s Review For The Best Drugstore Concealer Makeup To Cover Tattoos
Bloodline Tattoo Ink is At Number Three in The List of Best Tattoo Inks
3. Bloodline Tattoo Ink
Bloodline Tattoo Ink (Skin Candy Tattoo Ink), directed by August Worchell, the guitarist of the famous American heavy metal band Johnny Crash, is one of the most popular names of today. Bloodline Tattoo is the first pigment supplier on the famous American live TV reality show Miami Ink, which once supplied one-third of the ink in the United States. Who knew the ink made by August Worchell in the 70s in California would be number three in the state of good quality ink at the present time. The Bloodline Tattoo Ink brand, created in 1995, is slowly reaching the peak of its popularity. Bloodline tattoos have been more successful in producing UV ink than in producing ordinary ink. Another reason Bloodline Tattoo ink is so popular is that it deals with human events. Bloodline spends a portion of their income feeding street children in the poorer regions of the Philippines.
The main feature of the legendary artists involved in the Bloodline who have produced UV sensitive ink is that it helps to cure tattoos quickly which has made this ink feature unique, which you will not find anywhere else.
The special feature of the black ink of the Bloodline is that since it can be seen even in the dark, it will be one of the best inks of African Negroes. It adapts very well to dark skin. This black ink will be very suitable for outline and shading. The special feature of Bloodline inks is that they are very bright and once applied to the skin, it will stick to your tattoo skin for life. Very smooth and free of side effects so you can feel free to use Bloodline tattoo ink.
Special Caution: Some UV tattoo inks in the Bloodline contain phosphorus which can cause lightning even in the dark. People who are more sensitive due to the presence of phosphorus may feel some burning sensation after UV ink enters their skin. In this case, you must consult your doctor before using UV ink.
Highlights: The Most Important Thing to Say About The Bloodline
- UV ink manufacturers using the most advanced technology in the modern tattoo empire.
- Uncompromising in safety and maximum quality control.
- Guaranteed to give maximum brightness compared to other inks prevalent in the market.
- The only safety pigment that adds healing ointment.
- Longer shelf-life.
The Best 15 Airbrush Foundation Kits: You Should Too! To Buy
Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink is In The Fourth Position of Choice
4. Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink
Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink was named after the great Japanese elite warrior Kuro Sumi Tangnuni. Kuro Sumi Tangnuni distinguished himself on the battlefield by his tattoos. Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink, a specially developed species of ink made by Tangnuni’s secret formula that is the safest, 100% organic and vegan friendly. The feature of this ink is made of dark, vibrant and unadulterated material which is a huge aspect for tattoo artists. In Kuro Sumi ink you will find the deepest black, saturated gray and a few more vibrant color schemes that you will not find anywhere else. Kuro Sumi, a great Japanese ink company, initially started its marketing activities in Japan, but due to its uncompromising quality, the name Kuro Sumi Tattoo Ink is now known all over the world, including the United States and the Western world.There is no substitute for Kuro Sumi ink in drawing aesthetic and visually pleasing tattoo art.
Due to the growing popularity of Kuro Sumi, a class of unscrupulous traders are now marketing its counterfeit products. So be careful before purchasing. Always order the ink from a reputable online seller or directly from Kuro Sumi’s website.
Highlights: Something About Kuro Sumi
- The color made with the traditional Japanese formula is 100% pure and free from all kinds of side effects.
- Recognized by Drug Research Centers in the Western world, including America, Europe and the UK.
- 100% natural and veggie-friendly.
- Economically priced and legitimacy guaranteed.
- More than 80 percent satisfactory reviews have been recorded on various review websites about Kuro Sumi tattoo ink and some have called it one of the brightest inks in the world.
PETA Certified Makeup Brushes On A Budget!
The Fifth and Final Step of Our Choice is Mom’s Millennium Ink
5. Mom’s Millennium Ink
Founded in 1998, Mom’s Millennium is rapidly expanding its tattooing empire, creating its vibrant and variant colors and spreading its name through heroism. According to expert tattooists, Mom’s Millennium could break all records in a very short time and reach the top of the tattoo ink empire at any time. Millennium Mom’s have dubbed themselves the Color Bomb. Barely Legal Tattoo quotes about them- Millennium Mom likes consistency and it’s a high quality ink that will last for years. Mom’s Millennium’s nuclear colors are the safest, brightest and most powerful in terms of chemical composition. According to expert tattooists, the name Millennium Mom’s should be remembered first when choosing the right product for any work because each of their millennial inks is more fashionable than any other ink from any other company.
Highlights: In a word, Millennium Mom’s Features Some Remarkable Colors
- Made in the United States, more than 120 color combinations including Mom’s Super Set, Exotic Color Set, Anniversary Color Set, Portrait Color Set, Mom’s 70 Bottle Super Set, Earth Tones Set, Nuclear Colors Ultra Violet Set, GrayWash Shading Ink Set , Mom’s Black Pearl Outlining & Shading Ink Shots.
- Vegan friendly, side effects free and no type of animal has been tested above.
- Ink made in accordance with all kinds of American policies and rules that caught everyone’s attention in a very short time.
- The nuclear UV ink they make easily adapts to the skin.
After a long research on tattoo ink, we were able to show you that Intenze is the best ink on the market. Its brand value, structural features, type of work, wide range of colors, accurate customer orientation and database, transparent refund policy have helped us to establish Intenze ink as the best ink on the market.
We have been able to further show in our research that an ink can only be called good if it is completely safe, side effect free, vegan friendly, fully ethical, has passed the pathogenic tests of other developed countries including America, Europe, UK and is completely organic and cannot be applied on animals.
Before buying a good ink you must take a good look at the external and internal features we have shown and then you should buy ink. Above the external features it is often understood that an ink is good or bad.
We conducted the research keeping in mind the right value of the ink in selecting the best ink, the attitude of the experts towards the ink, the opinion of those who used the ink and the availability of ink to the public. I hope you like it. If you follow these steps when choosing good ink, you will easily be able to recognize Intenze as good ink.