Every serious tattoo artist needs a Bluetooth tattoo stencil machine. The aim is for the artist to create a design on transfer paper. Once the transfer paper is finished, the printer prints a copy that you can place on the skin. You can use a Bluetooth tattoo stencil printer to eliminate the need to mark up a design and then ask that it be moved up, removed, or changed in any other way. Instead, you can adjust the design by simply moving the stencil.
These tools are essential if you deal with a lot of clients. Unfortunately, these machines are pretty expensive compared to other tattoo equipment. If you’re on a budget, then you might not be able to afford to buy your desired one.
To ensure you don’t spend too much on the wrong model, this article Bluetooth tattoo stencil machine: buying guide will help you choose the right one according to your needs.
What are bluetooth tattoo stencils?
The stencils are printouts of designs that are used to transfer them from paper to clients’ skin. These stencils act as an outline and make it easier to paint the sketch onto your skin permanently. And the Bluetooth feature helps to choose the design you want and print it out quickly.
Professional tattoo artists most often use tattoo stencils to place the tattoo design on the client’s skin. It is easier to ensure the correct design. Some tattoo artists draw directly on the clients’ skin using freehand. However, this method is not always efficient. Others trace the design on stencil transfer paper by hand. It takes them quite a while. They don’t always give you an exact look that you want.
The stencil allows you to make the exact design you want. A stencil is a more appealing option for many. High-quality stencils will be a crucial part of the best tattoo stencil printer.
Best Bluetooth Stencil Machine
1. Epson EcoTank ET-2720
The Epson EcoTank ET-2720 All-In-One Supertank printer is Epson’s smallest bulk-ink printer. Although it’s not the fastest AIO or most potent, it prints high-quality pages at a very affordable cost.
You can drain the tank and simply replace the stock ink by using stencil ink. It is also an inkjet printer. It can print up to 20 pages per min, has a high-capacity tray for paper, and takes almost no time to warm up. You don’t even need thermal paper to use this printer. You can use regular printer paper. It’s the ink that matters.
With the Epson tattoo stencil printer, you can copy and scan. These features may be helpful even if you want to convert artwork into a stencil. In addition, both versions can take print orders through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- EcoTank Cartridge Free Ink System
- Print, Scan, and Copy
- Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: 10.5 ppm black/5 ppm colour
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 47.2″
- Flatbed Scan Area 8.5×11.7.”
- 100-Sheet Input Tray
- Yield: 4500 Black & 7500 Color Pages
- Wi-Fi Connectivity, USB 2.0
- High-quality prints of consistent quality with a maximum print resolution 5760 x 1400 dpi
- A refillable ink reservoir system allows for low long-term costs and reduced waste.
- Speedy printing speeds that support up to 10 pages per second
- For high-quality photo printing, borderless printing is possible up to 4″x6″.
- A 1.44″-inch colour touchscreen display makes it highly user-friendly and straightforward to navigate
- Accurate wireless printing, with support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as well as NFC
- You can also print with your voice using your Amazon Alexa or your Google Assistant from your Google Home.
- You can convert the Epson ink to a high-quality dye-sublimation printer with ease by simply replacing it with your favourite dye-sublimation ink.
- No auto-duplexing
- There is no support for memory cards and Ethernet connectivity.
- Capacity for low paper.
Best Cheap Tattoo Stencil Machines: Ideal For Line-Graph Transfers
2. Brother PJ723-BK PocketJet Pj-723
There are many thermal tattoo printers available on the market. But the brother PJ723 s8 stencil printers are notable for two reasons. First, brother thermal printers are smaller than the others. They may be powered by home electricity or by the cigarette lighter of a vehicle. You will, however, need to buy the necessary cables individually.
They are also well-known brands. If your product is faulty, you can get it repaired or replaced.
Many other features can appeal to you. This printer can transmit files through Bluetooth or USB as well. The Brother app is required for the first scenario. A USB cable is required for the second casing. The printer has a resolution of 300×203 dpi.
- A4 large print head
- Speeds up to 8ppm for printing
- Rechargeable Li-ion batteries are available
- No ribbons, inks, or toners are required for thermal printing technology
- One consumable is required – thermal media on cut sheets or continuous rolls, perforated roll, or direct thermal media
- Mounting options in-vehicle are simple and space-saving
- Compatible with Mac and traditional PC drivers
- It is small and light.
- Resolution 300×203 dots-per-inch (dpi).
- There are three options for paper stock: cut sheet, roll, and fanfold.
- Additional accessories may include batteries and cases.
- Thermal paper that has a distinctive odor.
- The output quality of inkjets is inferior to the ones we are used to.
15 Best Tattoo Stencil Machines That You Can Keep In Your Collection
3. Vinmax Tattoo Transfer Stencil Machine
This Tattoo Transfer Stencil Machine is a simple printer that is simple to use. It doesn’t take a tech genius to do it. The transfer paper cover is easy to open and close, and it keeps the paper intact for better copies. It easily copies the pattern onto transfer paper. A tattoo transfer machine helps your tattoo quickly and accurately. No paper feed, data reception, or process can be finished in less than 3 minutes. The printer is also in sleep mode, saving electricity.
There are four touch buttons that each serve a distinct purpose. They also feature status LEDs that show the state of your printer. When the machine is turned on, the power light illuminates, and the error light illuminates if there are any issues. Use a USB cable to connect the printer to a PC. It has a cancel button, a wireless button, a feed button, and a power button.
Another benefit is that the tattoo transfer machine may be utilized for regular paper patterns. The transfer pace will be rapid, but there will be some noise.
- A4 and B5 paper types are appropriate for printing paper and thermal paper
- Speeds up to 2pp for thermal paper & 1ppm for tattoo transfer printing paper
- Print resolution is 200 x 200dpi
- 4 buttons that control different functions. Also, have indicator lights.
- Operating system compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Android 4.0 & iOS
- Connects to PC via USB.
- Thermal printing technology reduces the use of ink.
- It has a fast printing speed
- Its small size and lightweight that makes it portable anywhere
- If there is no activity saves power by going to sleep mode
- It has indicator lights to see the printer status.
- Comes with limited stock, where we need to collect it fast.
- Noise happens when you print
How to Transfer The Stencil Design On The Skin?
How to Use Tattoo Stencil Printer
These are the basic steps of using a regular heat transfer machine for tattoos:
- You can use any thermal tattoo stencil paper or any other tattoo printer paper that you have.
- The protective second layer, as well as the yellow layer at the bottom, must be removed. The last two sheets should be stencil paper and carbon paper.
- Insert the thermal tattoo paper into the stencil maker’s flap. Make sure the connecting end is left out and the opening part is in the centre. Make sure the tattoo transfer is at the top.
- Turn the stencil transfer motor on and select the settings that you like.
- Get your design printed out, then put it in the copying slots. This is often placed in front of the opening flap. This will allow the machine to see all details.
- Watch the magic unfold by hitting Start or normal copy.
- Cut out the pattern using the stencil. When you’re satisfied with the size, move it to your canvas.
Things to consider when buying the bluetooth tattoo Stencil Machine
Before you make a purchase, it is important to take into account several factors. Before making a purchase, consider the following:
Clear image resolution is essential for tattoo scanning. For horizontal designs, a good tattoo stencil must have a resolution of 800 pixels and 300 pixels for vertical designs. A stencil machine that does not function within high-quality resolutions is almost useless.
A printer that is lightweight is essential for artists who are often on the move. Many artists have to deal with the heavyweight of their printers, but they are willing to live with it for the performance. This stencil is extremely lightweight and combines precision with robust performance.
You should ensure that the stencil machine you purchase is corrosion-resistant, rustproof, and comes with a warranty. An ABS base is a good option.
The quality indicator is the most important aspect of any product that anyone should consider before purchasing it. To find out if previous buyers were satisfied with the product, it is worth looking at consumer reviews and ratings. A warranty is a sign that the product is high-quality.
The product’s user-friendliness is a major indicator of whether it is worth purchasing. Look for products that are simple to use and have few features.
When it comes to purchasing a product, price is the main determinant. For example, a high-quality stencil machine for tattoos can be purchased for between 100 and 200 US dollars.
Which Thermofax Machine We Need to Buy
Can I use a normal printer to make tattoo stencils?
Let’s begin by explaining what a normal printer looks like. Most likely you are picturing an inkjet or laser printer. There are many kinds of printing machines. It is critical to understand each kind in order to make the best decision. Printers are classified as follows:
Tattoo stencils may be created using certain kinds of inkjet printing equipment. They should feature an eco-tank where you can put your own ink. Examples are provided in the reviews. All you’ll need is some stenciling ink.
Stencils are incompatible with laser printers. Temporary tattoos, on the other hand, may be created using a laser printer. Some models can print very detailed pictures. A temporary tattoo, on the other hand, may be quite different from a stencil. When you add Vaseline and begin inking, the temporary tattoo will disappear.
This does not restrict the use of temporary tattoos. You can suggest to customers who are uncertain about the kind of placement of a permanent tattoo. You could experiment with a temporary tattoo.
We’ll return to stencil printers. The dot-matrix is an older type of printer. Carbon paper can be used to make stencils if your printer is one of these. Below are some examples.
Many artists prefer dot matrix printers to thermal ones because they have better resolution. Additionally, dot matrix printers can be a true workhorse and last for a decade or longer than modern printers.
The picture is transferred to the stencil sheets using heat. This necessitates the use of special carbon paper.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaner for Tattoo Equipment: Best Tips For Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution Steps
How to Get a Tattoo Apply your Stencil on your Skin
It is extremely simple to transfer the pattern of the stencil onto the skin. The steps are as follows:
- Prepare the area where you’ll be inking. The first step in tattooing is to apply the stencil to the target area. You must prepare the skin ahead of time. Before washing and sterilizing your skin, you must thoroughly shave the area.
- After it has dried, apply the stencil solution to the afflicted area. Apply just enough ink to cover the whole area without causing bleeding. It takes a few seconds to dry.
- Place the stencil face-down on your skin once the stencil fluid has dried. Then, using a tissue, apply pressure on the stencil.
- The design will be printed on your skin once the stencil is removed. Allow the stencil to cure for a few minutes before touching the area.
- Once dried, you can begin tattooing.
Is it necessary to have a bluetooth tattoo stencil printer?
Aside from using a stencil maker, you can make tattoo stencils in a variety of ways. As previously mentioned, you can also draw directly on the canvas with a regular pen.
This is a one-of-a-kind style of tattooing. The tattoo artist has complete control over what they put on the client’s skin in many cases. You can also draw the stencil by hand on the tattoo transfer paper. Because you can easily trace your designs, this method is more accessible than free handing.
It can be time-consuming, as hand-illustration can take a long time. Also, if you’re unlucky, the client might want to reposition the tattoo after you’ve transferred it. If this is the case, re-doing your stencil may take some time, especially if you have an original design.
These are just a few of the reasons why a tattoo stencil maker is a must-have tool in the arsenal of any tattoo artist. There are several other ways to make tattoo stencils besides using stencil makers. You can draw your design freehand on the canvas using a regular pen. It is a specific type of tattooing. Tattoo artists frequently have complete control over the products used on their clients’ skin.
Another option is to draw the stencil on the tattoo transfer sheet directly. It is more efficient than freehanding as you can pull the designs now on the tattoo transfer papers.
It’s also difficult to illustrate by hand, and it can take a long time. Your client might request that you reposition the tattoo position after you transfer the design. In this case, you’ll need to re-do stencils, which can be time-consuming.
It can dramatically speed up the tattooing process by automating the creation and removal of stencils.
It will make a difficult job much more manageable. For example, a dot-matrix printing machine will make it possible to create a tattoo stencil machine in just minutes. Even the fastest thermal printers take longer to print than your hand-drawn design.
If you want to travel while still practicing your art, a small stencil maker is a simple addition to your kit. This tool will enable you to make more designs, even when you are away from your shop.
Easy to change
Last but not least, stencils are an excellent way to demonstrate the finished appearance of a tattoo. After they approve it or ask for modifications, you can get permanent tattoos. In these cases, it won’t take much to alter the design or create a new stencil.
Long-lasting Wireless Power Supply For Tattoo Equipment
How difficult is it to make the stencil before tattooing someone’s skin?
The complexity of creating a stencil is highly dependent on the technique used.
Manually doing this will be very tough. You will have a lot easier time if you use the finest thermal printer. A tattoo printing machine will take approximately a minute to produce a stencil. Printing big drawings may complicate things, but it shouldn’t be too tough with the proper techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of a tattoo pencil?
A tattoo stencil has many benefits. First, a stencil helps to maintain the design’s accuracy. Sometimes, we can imagine a design and show it to the tattoo artist. But the design is not replicated.
Tattoos are permanent so you can’t risk inconsistencies. Tattooing is permanent. There are no re-design options. We can avoid making mistakes by using a stencil to trace the tattoo design.
Tattoo stencils are another way to ensure those tattoo lovers, even those who don’t expect them to be artists, can still get the designs they love. When designing designs that require symmetry, stencils are especially helpful.
What is the best way to use a tattoo stencil machine?
Each tattoo stencil machine comes with a unique set of instructions. It’s difficult to find a universal way to use a stencil machine. The most common method to use a stencil machine is to first remove the “onion” layer from the carbon paper and yellow sheet.
Next, remove the yellow sheet from your copier’s bottom lid. Lay it over the copier. Place the purple side down. Lock the copier by pulling the yellow sheet. The yellow sheet should be folded back. Next, insert the yellow sheet and press the copy.
What is a tattoo transfer paper?
A tattoo transfer paper is simply a piece of paper that an artist uses to create a replica of a design on their skin. Thermography is one of the most popular tattoo transfer papers.
How do you make a tattoo transfer at home?
The process are as follows:
1. You can draw the image that you desire on the tracing sheet.
2. Apply deodorant to the desired area. It is a good idea if you shave the area.
3. Place the deodorant on the spot where you want it to be traced.
4. Apply pressure to the paper and keep it in place.
5. You should be able to transfer the image if you did everything right. Lightly spray the image with hairspray. This will make it easier to smudge later. Allow it to sit for five minutes.
What steps should one take to use tattoo stencils?
There are a few things you should do before using tattoo stencils. Before using a stencil, it is important to clean your skin.
A moisturizer designed to absorb stenciling ink must be applied to the skin before they can prime it. It is possible to shave your skin in order to get tattoos.
A professional tattoo stencil machine is essential for any tattoo artist who deals with many clients. You can make a tattoo stencil and place it directly on clients’ skin with a tattoo machine. The stencil paper can be moved in any direction to allow a tattoo artist to adjust the design.
These printers are unique in their functionality and offer a different experience than regular ink printers. The term tattoo printer is slowly changing meanings due to technological advancements.
A variety of Bluetooth tattoo stencil printers can be found on the market. These models allow you to apply tattoo design directly to your skin. These machines are often referred to today as tattoo machine guns. As it is an expensive item. It is better to look for the features you want and get them according to your needs. I hope bluetooth tattoo stencil machine: buying guide will help you make a decision.