Who doesn’t fantasize about flawless wedding makeup on her wedding day? Poring over how to get the tip-top makeup on your BIG DAY? Airbrush makeup for weddings is the exact solution that you’ve been scouring for.
It is the neatest, worthiest, and best choice ever formulated to give you a glamorous look; This godsend doesn’t require any sponge or brush to be applied correctly. It is a skin-friendly procedure and it can be transformed to suit any type of makeup application by altering the air pressure. If done properly, the makeup will give supernatural with an effortless job.
Airbrush makeup has always been an evident part of the film industry, show-business, and weddings making you look more prominent and divine. This is the best solution for concealing your unwanted pores, wrinkles, and blemishes, in front of High-definition videos. Whereas traditional makeup lets your pores and pimple easily appear, the airbrush method conceals them to the best, making your makeup long-lasting for up to 24 hrs.
The airbrush makeup kit easily lays down over issued areas if there are any. EVEN, the best airbrush foundation kit gives you the BEST coverage your skin can ever undergo. It enables faultlessly natural coverage.
But to get your desired airbrush makeup look, you have to be acquainted with the best airbrush makeup kit ruling in the glam game. And to make things as easy as a cake, we are to cover EVERYTHING that you need to know about this exquisite invention! This write-up is gonna make you a PRO in the makeup game.
Is Airbrush Makeup Worth It On Your Wedding Day?
Cost of Wedding Special Airbrush Makeup
Airbrush makeup is certainly the most popular choice of brides. Through the airbrush foundation kit, the foundation is sprayed onto your skin rather than blending it with sponges, brushes, or fingers.
More to mention, many makeup artists are charging a ton for this premier service. Airbrush makeup on average costs presumably 100 to 150 dollars. Statistically, which is 25 to 150 dollars more expensive than the traditional method of makeup. But doing airbrush makeup requires enough experience.
It is similar to the tanning process which starts with the perfect shade for your skin. The artist pops it into an airbrush gun (Luminess and TEMPTU seem to be the best on business) and sprays it onto your face.
An experienced airbrush makeup artist will infer which part of your face will need how much amount of coverage.
Most airbrush makeup artists possess their individual choice of speed and coverage settings. The price of airbrush makeup for weddings varies from artist to artist depending on their experience and fame; Usually starts from 50 dollars and may proceed over 150 dollars.
But a traditional makeup technique can never supersede the complete touch any airbrush makeup kit gives. Airbrush foundation beautifully conceals your fine lines and wrinkles, making you look no less than a Hollywood celebrity!
You surely do not want to waste your precious time to be wasted on blending your foundation of having re-touch ups. You can expect the airbrush makeup to last longer than the typical and traditional ones. Why? Because most airbrush-makeups are silicon-based. To make sure you maintain a smooth fresh look, it sits on your skin evenly.
As Airbrush makeup is mostly considered as an add-on service by every professional makeup artist, it is recommended by them that you give it a try on your skin before THE BIG DAY! It is indeed, and the ideal decision to see if it’s worth its price.
If you are planning to pay for your bridal party’s services as well, I believe paying for the Airbrush Makeup Kit wouldn’t be anything unworthy for you. Ultimately you have always craved to look the BEST version of yourself on the day you say YES!
To make it easier for you, we brought to you the most wanted airbrush makeup kits ruling the makeup market!
1. Tickled Pink Airbrush Makeup Kit with Aloe Based Foundations
Enriched with aloe vera, this product is infused with premium-quality ingredients. Unlike many airbrush makeup kits, it has 89 percent aloe vera making it the perfect choice for dry skin. With rich antioxidants and additional moisturizers, it is undoubtedly one of the bests.
2. Luminess Airbrush Makeup Basic Kit
This water and mineral-based makeup come with 5 color options, perfectly suitable for sensitive skin. Made of soy products and free from parabens, this gives you a long-lasting makeup finish. This kit contains 7 shades of airbrush foundation kit as well.
3. Temptu 2.0 Premier Airbrush Makeup Kit
This high-priced airbrush makeup kit comes with one of the best airbrush foundation kits of 12 different shades. It also comes with an airbrush makeup cleaner in it. This silicone-based airbrush makeup kit will provide you with long-lasting coverage and can be a great choice for your wedding trousseau!
Airbrush vs Regular Makeup: Intensity of the Foundation
An airbrush provides a mild and firm stream of air and makes beautiful product coverage on your skin. You can get a flawless foundation as it is sprayed. The coverage is perfect and consistency remains thinner than regular makeup. In Regular makeup, you need to create a formula to get full coverage that provides expected dew-covered glimmering. And if the formula gets wrong, you need to face hassle to make it correct again.
Benefits of Airbrush Makeup on Wedding
We are very frequently asked if Airbrush makeup is the only option to choose from for the best makeup finish. And our answer is,” Once you try once, you wouldn’t want anything else!”. So, we are to discuss why airbrush makeup for the wedding is the best choice of all.
It gives you a long-lasting even coverage up to 24 hours, ensures maximum and even finishes. You certainly don’t want to waste your energy touching up your foundation again and again on your wedding day. Airbrush foundation kit becomes your savior and makes it as easy as a cake for you.
Water-resistant; Which implies that it’s resistant to sweat and tears as well (let’s be real). Even great in humid environments (big yes to the beach weddings!)
- Transfer-resistant; It can withstand hugs and kisses giving you sheer coverage. The best part? It performs so well that you get impeccably smooth makeup on your skin.
- It comes in custom colors! No matter which skin shade you are blessed with, we can ace it all!
- Being 60 percent silicone-based, it helps to fill in your fine lines, pores, and wrinkles within the blink of your eyes. It easily conceals the dark circles that came along with your wedding planning.
- You don’t have to fret about uneven makeup being visible in high-definition photos and videos. Looks flawless in pictures! It makes your wedding pictures as desirable as anyone wants.
- Airbrush makeup kits; you can go a long way with a little amount. Any experienced makeup artist can make you look glamorous by using only a tiny amount of this magic! Besides, since this makeup needs only a fewer amount of ingredients, there’s no way you’re going to feel that you’re having a heavy-coat foundation on your skin.
How to do Airbrush Makeup for Oily Skin?
If you’re about to start a new journey of your life by getting hitched, you will surely prefer looking top-notch from head to toe, and why not. And Airbrush make-up is the best technique available to make your special day a bit more special. We totally understand your never-ending frets about oily skin.
No matter how much you work on it, it seems like a never-ending dilemma. And an oil-clustered is definitely not the thing you want on such an important day, right?
As we’ve mentioned before, the Airbrush foundation kit is crafted with special equipment making the makeup procedure lightweight and skin-friendly and giving a very smooth effect on the skin. This is the reason why most of the brides choose to give it a try on their wedding day! With the use of sprays like the brush and airbrush makeup kit, you can cover large pores and wrinkles on your face.
There’s a powered compressor that is responsible for creating an airflow that is not only even but also controllable. The hose connects to the trigger-actioned gun that comes with a metal body.
It can be altered to suit any skin shade and makeup type if you change the air pressure for lighter, heavier, detailed, or broader makeup.
Traditional makeup gives you a very cakey look; It needs moisturizer, primer, concealer, and whatnot to conceal that pimple which can easily be covered with the airbrush makeup kit. As Airbrush Makeup doesn’t require a lot of layers, it is THE BEST SOLUTION for oily skin! Additionally, It assures hygienic makeup making taking care of your pimple-prone skin.
With this technique, you basically have to do some freehand stuff. All you gotta do is handle the facts like air pressure and distance. If things go right, this will produce all the finish and effects on the face.
Almost all airbrush makeup professionals, use either the forward-back motion or circular motion while applying the makeup to the face.
An artist either uses a single-action brush or a dual-action makeup brush. Around 6-12 drops of Airbrush, a foundation kit is used to complete an even look. The makeup is generally sprayed onto your face from a distance of 6-12 inches.
To make you familiar with this extra-ordinary technique, we are to elaborate it a bit more to you:
Women with oily skin are referred to use an oil absorbent powder.
Although it is mentioned in most of the Airbrush makeup brands that you don’t need oil absorbent powder, your oily skin can cause the breakdown of any foundation possibly. It skillfully absorbs any excess oil existing and works as a primer as well. It also makes sure that your pores do not get clogged easily and gives you double insurance.
Apply a primer before using foundation kits
Airbrush makeup kits are indeed a wonderful tool to have a sheer look. But to make it extra long-lasting, we would highly recommend you apply a primer. It will ensure that your makeup doesn’t rub off easily.
Mix it with other products to get the TRUE shade
Although the Airbrush makeup kit is the best solution nearby, it comes with a limited range of foundation shades. It can be hard sometimes to find your skin shade. Mixing other products with it, in order to get your desired shade, you can combine many Airbrush foundation kit shades for matching your desired shade of skin.
Replace your Silicon-based Airbrush Makeup kit with an aloe vera based one
Sometimes Silicone-based Airbrush foundation kit reacts horribly if you own oily skin. There are several Airbrush makeup kits and Airbrush foundation kits that are Aloe vera-based. They provide you with the BEST makeup experience along with the assurance of hygiene.
Get an experienced Makeup Artist to ensure the perfect finish
Only an experienced and professional makeup person understands that a little goes a long way in cases of Airbrush Makeup. An experienced hand can cover up hard-to-reach areas providing you with an elegant look for your special day. Without enough experience in this makeup technique, your makeup can be heavier and flaky.
How a bride looks before and after using Airbrush Makeup
Traditional makeup v/s Airbrush makeup has always been the talk of the town. It has always been an important matter with which to go for. Most of the experts suggest their customers go for a trial before the final touch.
This Makeup basically comes in six different formulas and can be removed by using an equal mix of isopropyl alcohol and isopropyl myristate, which clearly indicates how it is to use it as rubbing it off isn’t that easy!
Of course, all types of makeup have got the pros and the cons, you can’t skip either.. Every makeup expert has its own justification for what they recommend on brides. Ultimately, it depends on what your skin wants to accept and what your makeup artist prefers.
Undoubtedly, Airbrush makeup gives a far better finish and a defined look on the face. This lightweight makeup applied with an air-gun machine produces a net-like layer and gives a premium matte finish.
This top-notch technology will mix foundation colors for a proficient blend to be the mate of your skin tone. Since it is a fine mist, your actual skin tone shows through it making you look effortlessly natural.
A wedding is naturally a very busy and hectic day for every bride. This AWESOME makeup technique guarantees to make your makeup ON POINT, no matter how meddling the is. Having an emotional moment has never been so comfortable before the advent of this felicity.
A bride can live, laugh and cry out every moment of her special day being safeguarded by this BESTY! It won’t wipe anyway unless you intend to do so.
And more to mention, Airbrush makeup enhances your beauties and your feature to a level higher. This marvelous method cleverly conceals those tiny blemishes and embraces your skin like nothing else on earth!
Pros and Cons of Airbrush Makeup for Weddings
Airbrush makeup has been pretty ‘globular’ because of its makeup techniques. When the spray-like makeup is sprayed on your face, it somewhat creates a net over the entire face. It connects with the skin in such a way that it feels like the skin has got millions of droplets.
Unlike any other boons, there are some demerits of it along with its bright sides. To make your makeup experience a top-notch one, we brought here to you EVERYTHING you need to know about Airbrush makeup:
- Comes with a wide range of formulas: Water-based for oily skin, Silicon-based for dry skin, Alcohol-based for concealing birthmarks and tattoos.
- Having long-lasting makeup is a MUST on your wedding day. An Airbrush foundation kit lasts up to 24 hours, without any hassle making you free from fretting about several touchups again and again. No matter how humid the conditions are, you don’t need to worry about your looks.
- Airbrush makeup can be a beautiful experience for Large bridal parties, as it is easy and less time consuming to be applied. Nothing else on earth covers your fine lines the way Airbrush Makeup Kit does!
- Whether you like a full-coverage or light-touch ups, Airbrush makeup can do both! There is an absolute way of customizing its technique. And the absolutely a MAJOR PRO! Since the layers of the Airbrush foundation kit Quickly dries up, you can layer it up as much as you prefer.
- If you’re working with HD cameras capturing every picture this magic wand is the ultimate solution for you. Airbrush makeup kit easily blends and covers every hard-to-cover spot like a boss!
- Unlike any other makeup technique Airbrush makeup, has an ultimate option you are customizing your own makeup. Even, every makeup expert comes with a completely different makeup method, unlike the traditional procedure.
- Guess what? Airbrush Makeup looks flawlessly amazing of hydrated moisturized skin. But if you have comparatively drier skin your makeup might become flaky gradually. Professionals explained, as most formulas are water-based, it comes with a less creamy consistency. If you have skin, you are suggested to see a professional before applying it.
- Less wide range of foundation shades one of the major drawbacks of this amazing formula. Unlike regular makeup brand, it has a limited range of Airbrush foundation kits and rand to choose from.
- Another major drawback of Airbrush makeup is that once you apply it, there’s hardly any way of re-blending it. If you are a tear-prone personality (proudly), it might not be the right choice for you. However, if the Airbrush makeup foundation kit is used properly it shouldn’t be an issue.
- It pinches the pocket more. As Airbrush makeup requires a valid amount of experience, it is OKAY to be a little pricey. Unlike traditional makeup techniques, it is a pretty technological procedure and requires equipment. But once you experience this amazing makeup technique you are bound to give it a YES!
FAQS about Airbrush Makeup
What is Airbrush Makeup?
A thin layer of makeup is applied through an airbrush (a small pneumatic tool) providing you with an even tone and naturally flawless makeup.
What type of Airbrush is best for me?
It basically depends on the application method you choose. However, most airbrush comes in two kinds.
1. Single Action Technique- In this method, you press the trigger simultaneously to turn on the air and once it turns on, it sprays the liquid in the paint cup. This type is less-complicated and comparatively budget-friendly.
2. Double Action Technique- Air flows while you turn on the trigger and it releases pressure on the trigger. The nozzle opens up just when the trigger is pulled back. This Airbrush technique has a very proficient control and works excellently in the hands of a skilled user.
What safety facts should I be aware of in this case?
1. Airbrush Makeup needles are very sharp, be cautious while dealing with them.
2. Pneumatic tools are discouraged to be used by children without parental supervision.
3. Dispose of all liquids in a careful manner, is highly recommended.
4. You can leave it to the experts if you’re in a doubt.
Can I soak my Airbrush?
As far as soaking it is concerned, soaking individual parts are okay. But avoid soaking the whole at once.
How safe is Airbrush Makeup Method?
Airbrushing is absolutely safe as long as you abide by the safety rules.
1. Avoid problematic areas, sores, or rashes.
2. Wear your mask or respirator for double insurance.
What sort of lube should I get for my Airbrush Makeup?
A non-drying and non-reactive lube would be the perfect choice to be purchased.
In this era of technology using your old-soggy sponge to get ramp-ready isn’t worth your choice, is it? HD pictures can notice everything; From the lipstick smudge to your foot cracks. It captures all of your appearances. Who doesn’t want to look glamorous and attractive at parties?
All I can suggest is this lifetime savior which will be saving your time and energy. This has proven to be a one-stop service for all the beautiful ladies out there. Getting your hands on this stunning beauty product will surely get you tons of praise for your looks. Giving it a try will surely change your life forever!